My summer vacation

My vacation was very fun. I tried to doing part time job and finding new job in August.
At last, I found the new job, but the work was not peevish for me, because that job does not put any shift. In addition, Employee's attitude was very bad, so I thought I would quit such job immediately. Eventually, I quit the job already. There are two memories that I enjoyed during summer vacation. The first is that going to the fukuoka prefecture with my friends. Fukuoka city is very developed. I love fukuoka. We were enjoyed shopping and eating dericious food,but we have not enough money, so we didn't buy any clothes. The secound is that drinking sake in Agito which is bar in kumamotocity. All the alcol there is 200yen, so we drank many. my favorite drink is cocarelo, tequila, jaeger and cassis orange. Tequila is taste very unique and unique,so as O drink too much, I get drunk quickly.

コメント

人気の投稿